Thursday, September 8, 2011

This picture is proof that not all black and white pictures are depressing. Showing not only mystery as to where this dark trail may lead to but wonder if there is such place on Earth.

6 comments:

  1. I really like how this picture is in all black and white but the photographer brought out the green in the grassy moss stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green definately adds some life, but it's still a foreboding image because of the weather.

    The person is small in relation to everything else because of his distance, and the rocks on the left are also sharply in focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that most of the picture is in black and white with a little bit of green. This is an intense picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the trees make this white and black photo look distorted and an awesome place to be

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the lighting in this picture its very nice

    ReplyDelete